Friday, June 27, 2008

welcome (original post Monday, July 24, 2006)

hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
for years now many people have encouraged me to share my story with the masses and at long last i have taken the plunge.
this is the official "and then he never called me" blog.

i have a million stories of dates, relationships, romantic encounters, extremely hot flirtation sessions, and one-night stands that all have the same ending: and then he never called me again...(well for the one night stands i guess that's acceptable but the rest of these guys are fucking assholes).some of them are funny, some of them are tragic, and some you will think cannot possibly be true...

unfortunately they are true and here's hoping they make you feel better about your own dating stories. they can't be any worse than mine.thanks for visiting...

No comments: