Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Hi all!
I'm terribly sorry that I haven't updated in a very.long.while.
I didn't really think anyone read this blog (and it kind of puts a damper on your love life when you have a dating blog) but thanks to Sharon, Kim, and Sandra (and Mansa for introducing me to all of them) I now know that I do have readers. 

Those of you who know me know that I took a good long break from the dating tings. And I've only just begun to dip my toe back into the water. It's been...interesting but unfortunately this new breed of men does call. It's just what they say afterward that's sometimes a problem :|

So the good news is, there will be more posts. The bad news is they won't all be about men not calling me. But they will be funny. And true.

Stay tuned ladies....and men, be warned. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Woohoo! Its great to read that were not alone in these ridiculous mating rituals. Look forward to hearing about your journey.